Free Easter Printable {with 3 Color Choices} ~ Hippity, Hoppity, Happy Easter Day!

I hope everyone had a fun St. Paddy’s Day! In case I haven’t mentioned it a time or 17, I’m way excited to welcome spring this week! With that, it’s time to start thinking about Easter…which means I’ve got a new free printable for y’all, of course. :)

Free Easter Printable {in 3 color choices} ~ Hippity, Hoppity, Happy Easter Day! | FiveHeartHome.comWe definitely try to focus on the true meaning of Easter at our house, but we also like to have fun with eggs and candy and the Easter bunny and such. So today I’m sharing a lighthearted printable, but I hope to create a scripture-based Easter printable in the near future as well.

Who doesn’t love ol’ Peter Cottontail? It’s a beloved song at our house, and by beloved, I mean my 4-year-old requests that I sing it as his bedtime song every single night. Year-round. Even in June. Even in November.

I finally had to put parameters on the dang song, for my own sanity. I told him I’ll sing Here Comes Peter Cottontail the first half of the year, and then from July through December, we switch to his other favorite, Frosty the Snowman. Yes, bedtime is a head-scratcher at our house.

Anyway, back to the printable. Did I mention that I couldn’t decide on my preferred color scheme, so you have THREE COLOR OPTIONS for printing out this bad boy?! The printable that I framed is in the cool colors of green, blue, and purple. But I created another printable in shades of blue, and yet another in pastels.

I’d love to hear which one you like the best??? If there’s a consensus, your input might help me in designing future printables. :)

Click HERE –> to DOWNLOAD 8×10″ PRINT in COOL Color Scheme:

Click HERE –> to DOWNLOAD 8×10″ PRINT in PASTEL Color Scheme:

Free Easter Printable {in 3 color choices} ~ Hippity, Hoppity, Happy Easter Day! | FiveHeartHome.comClick HERE –> to DOWNLOAD 8×10″ PRINT in BLUE Color Scheme:

This Easter printable is a high-resolution PDF sized to fit in an 8×10-inch frame. You may print it on regular paper or cardstock on your home printer and trim it to size, or have it printed as an 8×10-inch photo at a photo lab (just save it to your computer before uploading to the photo lab online). Watermark in corner will not be printed.

For personal use only, please. Enjoy!

You can view our printables for other holidays HERE, or check out some of our favorites below!

Free Easter Hymn Printable ~ Christ the Lord Is Risen Today {with 3 Color Choices} | FiveHeartHome.comFree Easter Hymn Printable {with 3 color choices}

America the Beautiful Subway Art ~ Free Printable! | {Five Heart Home}“America the Beautiful” Subway Art Printable

Fluttering Leaves Fall Quote, by Emily Bronte ~ Free Printable | {Five Heart Home}Emily Bronte Fall Quote Printable

Thanksgiving Quote Free Printable ~ Eat, Drink, and Be Thankful | {Five Heart Home}Thanksgiving Quote Printable

Free Christmas Printable ~ Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas | {Five Heart Home}Merry Little Christmas Printable

Free Printables for Valentine's Day {I Love You a Bushel and a Peck} ~ 8x10 Print and Notecards | FiveHeartHome.comBushel & A Peck Printable

St. Patrick's Day Free Printable ~ Irish Blessing | FiveHeartHome.comIrish Blessing for St. Patrick’s Day Printable

Facebook | Google+ | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

This post may be linked up to House of Rose, 4 Little Fergusons, and these fabulous parties!

Comments

1. Love this! It’s so cute! I can’t wait for spring either! We had a teaser this past weekend and then got even more snow and ice yesterday and last night. Yuk! The true meaning of Easter is important and life changing, but flowers and bunnies are also cute!

Thank you very much, Kathy! Sorry to hear that you’re still battling snow and ice…hopefully it won’t be too much longer before the weather turns for good! I’m so glad you stopped by…hope your week is going well! :)

2. I LOVE your frame for this Peter Cottontale printable. Can you tell me where you might have picked that one up? I noticed it used with some other printables. Manny thanks.

Hi Jeannie! I’m almost positive that I bought this frame last summer at Target. I get most of my frames at Target or Michaels, but I’m pretty sure this one was from Target. Hopefully they still carry it if you go looking for it. :) Good luck!

Hi Sam…Have to express my color preference! Lol…I love the assorted pastel colors. They just really say “Easter” to me. A pretty printable, as always!

Deb

I love having your opinion…thank you, Deb! I actually agree that the pastel seems the most ‘Easter-y.’ That’s the first one I came up with, and then I wondered if some people might decorate in more monochromatic color schemes, so I switched out the colors two more times. Hopefully now there’s something for everybody! ;) Thanks again for your input!

4. So cute- all of your printables are really well done- your style is awesome!

Thank you so much, Sky…I really appreciate the compliment! I have a lot of fun creating these printables…it almost turns into a puzzle trying to figure out how to make everything fit/look best together. ;) Thanks again for stopping by and for the sweet words!

5. Hi Samantha! I always love your printables and was excited to see what you shared to Easter – love these!! :) Especially love the different color options. Thank you for sharing and pinning! Hope you have a happy Wednesday!

Thank you, Cindy! You are so sweet to always stop by for a comment and a pin. I hope you’re having a great week! We can finally say that it’s spring! Now hopefully the weather in your neck of the woods will follow suit… ;)

6. Pinned for later on my Easter board! Please come share tomorrow at Bacon Time, when the linky starts again.

7. JaneEllen says:

Had to tell you how much I appreciate your wonderful printables. I loved them all so had to save them all. Think I’ll pin them also so I don’t forget to print them out for friends and family. Thanks so much, you are so sweet to share your talents. Love them all but favorite is mult- colored one even tho my current fave color is aqua.
    Hope you’ll be getting some gorgeous spring weather soon. Sounds like much of the country is still in winter mode. I can remember in MT the spring snows were heavy. Mt is getting some bad stuff now. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for all of you in snow. Happy springy days

Thanks so much for the sweet comment, JaneEllen! I’m glad you’ve enjoyed all of the printables and I hope they’ve helped make your holidays a bit more festive. :)

We’re still having random chilly days, but overall, I can’t complain about the weather in Texas at the moment. It’s already pretty warm here most days. We did have a colder winter than usual, but we did not have to battle any snow like so many other parts of the country. However, I’m with you…thinking spring thoughts for everyone who’s weather is still resembling winter!

Happy you stopped by…hope you’re having a great week!

8. Your printables are so adorable Samantha! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Best of the Weekend. Pinned to our party board. :)

You are too sweet, Lisa…thank you! I appreciate the pin and I hope you have a great weekend!

9. Samantha, I love this printable. So festive and colorful. Thanks for linking up to Best of the Weekend. I will be featuring this post. The party goes live tonight at 7pm Central time!!

I really appreciate that, Nichi! Thanks so much for stopping by to let me know, and thanks for hosting BOTW each week. I always enjoy linking up with y’all! Happy Friday!

10. Thanks for linking to Create Link Inspire at The Crafty Blog Stalker. You have been featured and pinned! Thank you for sharing.
    –Katie, TheCraftyBlogStalker.com

Thank you so much, Katie…I really appreciate the feature, and it’s so nice of you to stop by to let me know. :) Hope you have a wonderful week!

1. […] Free Easter Printable with Three Color Options by Five Heart Home […]

2. […] Free Easter Printable {Five Heart Home} […]

3. […] is such a cute Free Easter Printable.  I love free […]

4. […] 9. Easter Printable Tag – I Heart Naptime. 10. Bunny tails – Create.Craft.Love.. 11. Hippity, Hoppity, Happy Easter Day – Five Heart Home. 12. Origami bunny – Eat, Drink, Chic. 13. Easter Stickers – Mer Mag. 14. Paper Strip […]