Creamy Italian Dressing
Homemade Creamy Italian Dressing is zesty, flavorful, and easy to make...a delicious topping for a crisp green salad or your favorite pasta salad!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Chilling Time 8 hours
Servings 10 servings (about 1 1/4 cup of dressing)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Squeeze of honey
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Measure ingredients into the bowl of a mini food processor (or blender). Process until well-blended and emulsified. Taste and adjust seasonings, adding more honey, salt, and/or pepper if necessary.
Transfer to a jar or container, cover, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours (or overnight) to allow flavors to blend. Shake before serving.
Calories: 147kcal | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 236mg | Potassium: 10mg | Vitamin A: 60IU | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.1mg