Cookie Butter (Biscoff) White Hot Chocolate
Biscoff Spread and melted white chocolate make for a sweet, creamy, decadent, warming drink in this Cookie Butter White Hot Chocolate!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 1 serving
- 1 cup milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon white chocolate chips or 1/2 ounce chopped white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Biscoff Spread/cookie butter
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
In a small saucepan set over low to medium-low heat, combine milk, white chocolate, and Biscoff. Stir continuously until all ingredients are completely smooth and melted (about 5 minutes...milk will form bubbles around the edges but should not come to a simmer). Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Garnish with whipped cream and white chocolate shavings, if desired. Serve immediately.
- You may make multiple servings in one batch...just multiply the recipe by the number of servings you desire.
- I use whole milk for this recipe, but you may use 2% (to make it lighter), half-and-half (to make it richer), almond milk, or whatever your favorite type of milk may be. You may also adjust the sweetness by using a bit more or less milk.
- The vanilla adds a nice depth of flavor to this drink, but be sure to stir it in at the end after removing the pot from the heat or its flavor will be diminished.
Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 322mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Calcium: 276mg