Creamy Feta Dressing features Greek yogurt, crumbled feta cheese, and fresh dill, making it a delicious complement to salads, tomatoes, cucumbers, and more!
So…this Creamy Feta Dressing? It’s quite possibly my family’s new favorite salad dressing.
It’s thick and silky, made with a wholesome, protein-packed base of Greek yogurt and a generous amount of salty Feta cheese blended in. Those ingredients get flavored with fresh dill leaves, garlic and onion powder, and a splash of apple cider vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. It’s like ranch dressing with a Mediterranean flavor profile. Or like blue cheese dressing except significantly milder…
Just think of the possibilities for this Creamy Feta Dressing! For one thing, it’s really thick when you first blend it up. So if you forgo adding the milk, it would actually make a great dip for raw veggies or pita wedges (reminiscent of — but not identical to — my Dreamy Dill Dip…yum).
However, thinned out and made per the recipe, Creamy Feta Dressing is scrumptious on green salads, sliced tomatoes, or sliced cucumbers!
Or better yet, load up a salad with your favorite Greek or Mediterranean ingredients (such as the aforementioned tomatoes and cucumbers, plus kalamata olives, red onions, bell peppers, etc.) and then drizzle with this luxurious dressing. Your salad is guaranteed to be bursting with flavor…and once done, you may even find yourself licking any remnants of dressing off your plate.
So if you’re up for adding a new homemade salad dressing recipe to your repertoire, I hope you’ll give this a spin! It’s easy to make…but it’s impossible to resist. 🙂
Creamy Feta Dressing Recipe
Creamy Feta Dressing
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces (about 1 cup) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill leaves, packed (or 1 teaspoon dried dill)
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk, plus additional as needed
- Measure Greek yogurt, crumbled feta, dill leaves, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, and black pepper into a blender or food processor. Blend/process until smooth and creamy. Add 1 tablespoon milk and blend again. Check consistency and, if a thinner dressing is desired, continue adding 1 tablespoon milk at a time -- blending in between -- until preferred consistency is reached.
- Adjust seasonings to taste, transfer dressing to a bowl or jar, tightly cover, and refrigerate for a few hours before serving (which allows time for the flavors to blend). If the consistency of the dressing is too thick after chilling, thin it out with a splash of additional milk.
More Homemade Salad Dressings
- Lightened-Up Honey Mustard Dressing
- Homemade Italian Dressing
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Homemade French & Catalina Salad Dressings