Bubbles Valentines {Free Printable} ~ Valentine, You Blow Me Away!

Bubbles Valentines Free Printable ~ Valentine, You Blow Me Away! | FiveHeartHome.comToday you get a bonus, between-recipes post! I intended to share this weeks ago, after I bought some packs of mini bubble tubes to attach to my boys’ class Valentines. At the time, I had the bright idea to come up with my own little printable Valentine and then share it with you all.

Bubbles Valentines Free Printable ~ Valentine, You Blow Me Away! | FiveHeartHome.comWell, as it often does, life got in the way. And then, my home printer ran out of cyan toner. So here we are, five days before Valentine’s Day, and your kids probably already have their Valentines cards created and/or signed, patiently waiting to be deposited in their classmates’ glued and glittered Valentine boxes.

Bubbles Valentines Free Printable ~ Valentine, You Blow Me Away! | FiveHeartHome.comHowever. Despite my lack of a new printer cartridge and a less-than-vibrant sample card, I decided to share this printable anyway. You know, just in case any of you are slightly more on the procrastinator side of the fence…like me. 😉 And if you think this printable is cute but you’re already set for this year, you can always pin it for next year! After all, as more and more schools frown upon the exchange of candy, it’s good to have some non-edible Valentine treat options in your back pocket.

Bubbles Valentines Free Printable ~ Valentine, You Blow Me Away! | FiveHeartHome.comHappy Valentine’s week, friends!

And if you, like myself, believe that V-Day is the holy holiday of chocolate, be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of this post…I’ve got you covered. 😉

Click image below to DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE:

Bubbles Valentines Free Printable ~ Valentine, You Blow Me Away! | FiveHeartHome.comThis printable of Valentine’s cards is a high-resolution PDF. You may print it on cardstock and cut out each card with scissors or a paper cutter. It would probably be easier to sign the cards before attaching the bubbles.

Use a hole puncher to make two small holes aligned with the center of the ‘B’ in Blow. Lace a piece of string or twine through the back of the card. Use a small piece of double-sided tape on the tube of bubbles to hold it in place, and lay it in the center of the holes. Tie the string around the bubbles and make a bow.

For personal use only, please. Enjoy!

Other Valentine’s goodies:

(Click on each photo to be taken to the original post where the printable or recipe may be viewed.)

Free Printables for Valentine's Day {I Love You a Bushel and a Peck} ~ 8x10 Print and Notecards | FiveHeartHome.com

Chocolate Bread Pudding with Raspberry Sauce ~ warm, decadent dessert for your favorite chocoholic! Recipe includes a variation for Kahlua Chocolate Bread Pudding | FiveHeartHome.com

Triple Chocolate Fudge Cookies ~ intense chocolate flavor with chewy, gooey centers and two types of chocolate chips | FiveHeartHome.com

Cherry Cheesecake Chocolate Cups ~ a no-bake dessert that's easy but impressive...perfect for Valentine's Day! | FiveHeartHome.com

Facebook   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Twitter   |   Instagram

This post may be linked up to House of Rose, 4 Little Fergusons, and these fabulous parties!

Comments

1. Samantha, these are just TOO, too cute – even though I’m not a little one, I would totally give these away, too! 🙂 Love them and pinning! Thanks for sharing and have a happy Monday! xo

2. These are super cute! 🙂

3. I saw you over on Pint-Sized Baker. I love these! Can I ask where you purchased the bubbles? Thanks so much!

Great question, Jill! I found my bubbles at Target. They came in bags of 24 (for $3) in the Dollar Spot and also in the Valentine section. Hope you’re able to track some down! 🙂

4. hey there, these are super cute! Found you from SNAP ‘show & tell’ link party! Also liked you on FB as well. Glad to “meet” you. =)

5. LOVE this idea!! Soooooo cute! I think I’ll have to make these next year for the co-workers. They’re just too adorable. Thanks for linking up with the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop. #pinning

Thanks so much, Christie…I hope your co-workers enjoy these next year! Maybe you can even find some V-Day bubbles on clearance this weekend to hold onto until then… 😉 And I appreciate the pin!

6. Merita Wilson says:

I had purchased the bubbles a couple of weeks ago and planned on designing something to go with them for my class of 4th graders. Here it is 11:00 pm, the night before Valentine’s Day and I am just now working on my cards. Thank you for allowing me to copy yours which are far better than I would have ever done. I pray your day is special. You made mine!!

What a sweet comment, Merita…I’m so glad that this printable saved you a bit of work last night! And your students are lucky to have such a thoughtful teacher! 🙂 I used to teach first grade so I can relate to late nights getting things ready for the next school day. Thanks for ALL you do as a teacher! Happy Valentine’s Day!

7. These are SO cute!

8. Samantha, you know I absolutely love this and makes me smile every time I see it! 🙂 Thank you so much for joining us and sharing at Best of the Weekend! Enjoy your Sunday!

Thank you again, Cindy! Hope you had a wonderful Sunday as well and that you’re not too sore from shoveling all of that snow! Maybe it will warm up soon??? 🙂

9. I love this idea! I’m going to use this for next year. Thanks.

I’m happy to hear it, Jessica! You’ll have plenty of time to track down your bubbles before then… 😉 Hope you have a great week!

10. This is so incredibly cute, Samantha! I’m sure it was a hit at school! Thanks for linking up at Hit Me with Your Best Shot– have a wonderful week!

~Abby =)

Thanks, Abby! You know what’s funny? I designed this Valentine for my boys and then they both wanted to use the store bought (Star Wars and SpongeBob) Valentines instead! Maybe my daughter will appreciate my creative efforts someday…ha! 😉

11. These are exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for posting these (for free :-)) They are perfect!

12. Thank you for sharing this adorable printable!! You made my life easier to just click and print. My daughter is excited to take her bubble Valentine’s to school tomorrow!

I’m so happy to hear that, Ashley! I hope these were a hit with your daughter’s classmates! 🙂

1. […] Valentine, You Blow Me Away from Five Heart Home […]

2. […] Things You Need To Run Your House! by Mums Make Lists VERY POPULAR Free Printable BUBBLES Valentine by Five Heart Home Almond Cheesecake Bread Pudding from Somewhat Quirky Design Pizza Buns Recipe from Jenns Random […]